My programs [-->]
|I make it available as shareware in order to help me to maintain my web site, which I hope has been (and is still...) useful for HPC users. I spent a lot of time updating the site, and this can be a way to help me.|
menu" is an applications, documents, folders and Internet links launcher.
It is based on my PSION program called "MenuS5" (see here
if any interest).
So, if you get tired of searching your programs in the "Start" menu or your documents in "\My Documents", then GET ORGANIZED and use "j7xx menu".
And run all your favorite applications, documents, folders or Internet Links by pressing just one key.
10 screens of 26 slots are available (260 possibilities) per file. This mean that you can create as many files as you want, so an unlimited (hey this not true, you are limited by the free space on your discs) number of shorcuts.
Available in english and so easy to use.
Add/Modify/Delete shortcuts by organizing them per page
- Page name can be changed
- Create as many file you want
- Change the colors
- Basic calculator
- Month viewer
- Batteries information
- Volume and Display functions
- Memory information (including adjustement of the storage/program memory)
- Lottery number generator (but hey, if you win I hope you will share with me).
- Display Off function
- Shutdown the machine
- Soft Reset
- Skinable (yes, yes)
- Handheld PC: HPC 2000
- Screen: 640x240
- Processors: StrongARM or MIPS
|- Clinton Fitch Review at HPC:Factor|
(December 28, 2003)
- The Display Off and Soft Reset functions have been disabled for Nec devices because
it was not working and create some trouble. The Jornada 7xx devices are not affected
- Corrected a problem when launching TexTMaker documents (".tmd")
- All the references to my old web and email addresses have been changed in the help
- 1.3 (August 19, 2003)
- Added some clipboard functions to the calendar
- If a tap is performed on the "j7xxmenu" image (at top left), all opened windows are
closed (for example if the calendar, batteries and memory windows are opened,
taping on top left will close these three windows)
- Now if two occurencies of the program are runned, instead of a warning message
the second occurence is closed and the first is recalled to foreground
- Added in the Built-In list of programs, few facilities to link direct Control Panel
functions like: Internet Options, Owner, Power, Display, System, etc...
- If the displayed data and time is too big, now will be on two lines
- 1.2 (August 2, 2003)
- Added "Volume" and "Display" function (using the embedded one)
- Added "Display Off" function
- 1.1 (July 23, 2003)
- Some minor cosmetic changes
- A major improvement of the procedure that check the registry in order to load the
documents. This new procedure should match all the cases now (except for
documents that have no association
- MIPS version created
- New setup program
- 1.0 (July 13, 2003)
- First release of the program
|Handheld PC: HPC 2000 - Strongarm MIPS|
|The file you download is a shareware. If you like it and use it regularly, please register. I'll send you back a personal registration code, valid for all the new versions or updates. Don't forget to send me your name and address. The price is $15.|
|- Buy it using Paypal:|